my EVE-NG always pending in Please wait Loading lab

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

zdh45222zy

my EVE-NG always pending in Please wait Loading lab

Post by zdh45222zy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 am

Hello,

After I install the EVE-NG and install Cisco_Firepower_NGIPSv_VMware-6.2.0-362.tar.gz following step in EVE .

then i access http://192.168.27.128/. it always pending in "Please wait......LOADING LAB", even i restart the EVE-NG

it still has this issue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Uldis (UD)

Re: my EVE-NG always pending in Please wait Loading lab

Post by Uldis (UD) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 am

First mate you have to be sure if your EVE has free space on HDD.
check EVE cli with this command:

df -h

No one line should show 100%

Next do the browser clear cache and refresh it with F5.

UD

saunders1m

Re: my EVE-NG always pending in Please wait Loading lab

Post by saunders1m » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:40 pm

I get the same error.. I don't have any disk space issues and have cleared the browser cache.

I am running Eve-NG as VM in VMWorkstation and had initial success accessing the UI until I tried to load a lab. I am using IE11 on a corporate windows machine and can see others have stated that IE doesn't work though I can't run any other browser which is quite annoying.

Not sure if this is relevant though when running the developers tools in IE11, the debugger output shows that the breakpoint occurs within the 'action.js' script at line 84:

$(window).blur(function () {
hideContextmenu();
'hideContextmenu' is undefined <<<< This is the resulting error code.
})

Not sure if this is in anyway related though just wanted to throw it out there in case someone else experiences the same symptoms..

Matt