Customize Network Labels

Moderator: mike

badgerdog

Customize Network Labels

Post by badgerdog » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:17 am

Is there any way to customize the labels assigned to the pnet networks? For example, when I go to place a network ,"Cloud," onto my lab work space, I am presented with a list of options "Management(Cloud0)," "Cloud1," "Cloud2," "Cloud3," etc. I would like to customize these options to display something different; example: "192Net," "172Net," "10Net," etc. Where can I modify this to display my custome options when adding a network?

Thanks

Uldis (UD)

Re: Customize Network Labels

Post by Uldis (UD) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:39 am

No its not expected, because names Cloud are hardcoded in the code and corresponding many things in EVE
After adding cloud network on the topology you always can give custom proper name.
But edit menu list is not possible

UD

badgerdog

Post by badgerdog » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Thanks. I have all 9 vNICs with network segments externally attached and I have to keep a separate reference list handy just to keep track of which "Cloud#" belongs to which vNIC; this is especially true if I haven't used EVE to built a lab over some time; memory is not that good ;)

Anyway, , it would be a nice feature to be able to relabel those.

jakewilliam

Post by jakewilliam » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:48 pm

I heard about networking whereas Customize Network Labels is different can you please describe what it is? As a writer of link removed Cheap UK Essay Help[/url] I love to research and getting knowledge.

Uldis (UD)

Post by Uldis (UD) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:35 pm

jakewilliam wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:48 pm
I heard about networking whereas Customize Network Labels is different can you please describe what it is? As a writer of LINK removed I love to research and getting knowledge.
if you will post something like this again in our forum I will ban you. It is not allowed advertise such sites here....

UD