Pnet0 Issue

Moderator: mike

khan21

Pnet0 Issue

Post by khan21 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:28 am

Hi everyone,

Actually my brother installed EVE-NG on VMWARE. I never installed myself just used to work on it for Cisco learning. Now, I am facing the issue is that whenever I login with root password , it gives me following message 'No IP address in interface pnet0'. I am unable to use EVE & I have no idea how to fix this issue. I tried to remove it using "rm -f /opt/ova.configured" and reboot so it may enter default mode to enter IP but it's not happening. Can someone tell me how to fix the issue as I don't have any help available with me right now.

khan21

Re: Pnet0 Issue

Post by khan21 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:57 am

khan21 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:28 am
Hi everyone,

Actually my brother installed EVE-NG on VMWARE. I never installed myself just used to work on it for Cisco learning. Now, I am facing the issue is that whenever I login with root password , it gives me following message 'No IP address in interface pnet0'. I am unable to use EVE & I have no idea how to fix this issue. I tried to remove it using "rm -f /opt/ova.configured" and reboot so it may enter default mode to enter IP but it's not happening. Can someone tell me how to fix the issue as I don't have any help available with me right now.
I forget to mention that VMWARE network adapter is also not showing up and below message on power on the virtual device i.e. EVE-NG
'Could not connect Ethernet0 to virtual network "VMnet8".
Virtual device Ethernet0 will start disconnected

Uldis (UD)

Re: Pnet0 Issue

Post by Uldis (UD) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:21 pm

your brother simply has changed lot things on eve

Make new fresh install..thats it

and dont allow configure your eve please

UD