hello, how can i solve this problem?

Moderator: mike

eyeoxito

hello, how can i solve this problem?

Post by eyeoxito » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:26 pm

hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg

nobity

Re: hello, how can i solve this problem?

Post by nobity » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:27 am

Sorry? i didn't get what you are asking. can you explain it a lil bitKinemaster MOD APK?

hinakuras

Post by hinakuras » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:57 pm

i am new to EVE-NG, i've been using eve-ng for couple of weeks ago, it's really good, but what is the best way of using it, i integrated it with vmware workstation pro, and added some images, but how can i for example create a windows 10 or windows server on vmware station and integrate it with the eve-ng nodes.

for example, imagine i want to use mikrotik with 2 pcs, inside and outside, i want to l2tp vpn from the outside pc to the inside network, how can i build up this scenario on eve-ng, but i want to use the windows pcs on the vmware work station pro.

Uldis (UD)

Post by Uldis (UD) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:18 pm

hinakuras wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:57 pm
i am new to EVE-NG, i've been using eve-ng for couple of weeks ago, it's really good, but what is the best way of using it, i integrated it with vmware workstation pro, and added some images, but how can i for example create a windows 10 or windows server on vmware station and integrate it with the eve-ng nodes.

for example, imagine i want to use mikrotik with 2 pcs, inside and outside, i want to l2tp vpn from the outside pc to the inside network, how can i build up this scenario on eve-ng, but i want to use the windows pcs on the vmware work station pro. https://9apps.ooo/

It is possible, and you must to read EVE cookbook chapter about clouds and networking.

ALSO, if I will see again extra ads hidden and added in your post I will simply ban you